FAQ - Which products can't be returned?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Perishable goods (eg. Chocolate flakes) which have an expiry date
Please note that if you return products which are outside our T&Cs or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
Items purchased outside of this period may be covered under the manufacture warranty, in which case please contact the manufacturer directly who will be able to help you with your enquiry.